Theme of the week is: Celebration 🎉
NJC Grade 6 £10.49-£11.70 per hour
The Faringdon Academy of Schools are seeking to appoint an Academy Clerk to Shrivenham Primary School – 6 meetings per year.
Meeting at the School, the Clerk will be responsible for:
• Providing advice to the governing body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters, in line with Academy guidance and procedures.
• Providing effective administrative support to the governing body.
• Ensuring the governing body is properly constituted.
• Managing information effectively in accordance with legal requirements.
We are looking for a candidate/s who:
· Has experience in general clerical/ administrative and financial work.
· Can work on their own as well as part of a team.
· Has excellent IT skills.
· Can work at times convenient to the governing body, mainly evening work.
You will be required to support the agreed number of meetings per year for which you will be remunerated 8 hours per meeting to support the preparation, attendance of, and follow up. The appointee will report directly to the Academy Secretary.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check and undertake safeguarding training as part of their job role.
Application form and post details, including a job description for the above post can be found on our website.
Please direct any questions to the HR Officer on 01367 240375 and return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications – 10.00am on Friday 21st July 2017.
Interviews for the position/s will take place week commencing 24th July 2017.